Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Learrn Chinese in 5 Minutes!

Hi Guy's,
got this in an email this week and laughed my butt off.
Not racist just good use of letters.
enjoy ....lol
Learn Chinese In 5 Minutes
1) That's not right
Sum Ting Wong
2) Are you harboring a fugitive?
Hu Yu Hai Ding?
3) See me ASAP
Kum Hia Nao
4) Stupid man
Dum Fuk
5) Small horse
Tai Ni Po Ni
6) Did you go to the beach?
Wai Yu So Tan?
7) I bumped into a coffee table
Ai Bang Mai Fa Kin Ni
8) I think you need a face lift
Chin Tu Fat
9) It's very dark in here
Wao So Dim?
10) I thought you were on a diet?
Wai Yu Mun Ching?
11) This is a tow away zone
No Pah King
12) The appointment is scheduled for next week
Wai Yu Kum Nao?
13) Staying out of sight
Lei Ying Lo
14) He's cleaning his automobile
Wa Shing Ka
15) Your body odor is offensive
Yu Stin Ki Pu
16) Great
Fa Kin Su Pah

No comments: