Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The Lighthouse.


I have a lighthouse that guides me. It has taken me many years to get to this lighthouse but now that I have found it , I feel I will never loose the warmth of it's light to guide me. Not to have twenty different opinions of how to handle the storm waves but just to be there to guide me to it's safety and warmth. I love my lighthouse. My big sister RR. She has more strength in her than she tends to realise and enough warmth to kindle all the fires of the world. We have travelled very similar roads in our life and respect each others "shoes". I can be myself and she will always love me. She can understand me without me even having to speak. I am travelling to visit her in August and am longing to feel her warming light on my face. My life has changed enormously since I left Scotland, so much so that I feel like a stranger to it. I can hear my weird sence of humour comng in saying the line from Poltergiest (hope I have spelt that right lol) "walk towards the light " lol. Turn on the big bulb honey.

2 comments:

HORIZON said...

Here is one for you,
“It is only the women whose eyes have been washed clear with tears who get the broad vision that makes them little sisters to all the world.” - Dorothy Dix
Love you too SW

SnowWhite said...

sis that was beautiful, she would have been very insightful to know huh.love you too xxx