Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

It's a corker...


The Cork Two Arab terrorists are in a locker room taking a shower after their bomb making class, when one notices the other has a huge cork stuck in his butt.! If you do not mind me saying," said the second, "that cork looks very uncomfortable. Why do you not take it out ?" I regret I cannot", lamented the first Arab. "It is permanently stuck in my butt." "I do not understand," said the other. The first Arab says, "I was walking along the beach and I tripped over an oil lamp. There was a puff of smoke, and then a huge old man in an American flag attire with a white beard and top hat came boiling out. He said, "I am Uncle Sam, the Genie. I can grant you one wish." I said, "No shit?"

8 comments:

Leish said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! That was hilarious! Thanks for the laugh!

Pear tree cottage! said...

OMG! well that made me laugh! So thank you!! (I think!!!) lol lol lol lol Lee-ann

Anonymous said...

hush my mouth:)

Unknown said...

Oh that is the best!!!! LMAO!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Loved that one, Shona! I'll have to remember it to tell at work, lol!

Hope you are keeping well.

Hugs

Robyn xoxo

krystyna said...

Hi Shona,
thank you for making me laugh. That is great!
Blessings to you!

Marion McCready said...

ha ha very good!!

Renae said...

Oh my gosh!!!! That is funny. I just had that one emailed to me today, and then I see it on your blog!!! Way to neat.Have a great week :-)

All the best, "Christina Applegate"